Pursuing graduation/Graduate Degree in Life Science, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Technology, Nursing, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Medicine (MD, MS,MBBS, BDS,BHMS,BAMS, BUMS,BPT, BOT and all professionals working with Pharmaceutical companies, CROs, Clinical Laboratories, and hospitals. The candidates may either be self- sponsored or sponsored by the company where they are working.
The Participants who successfully complete the programme will be awarded “Advanced Diploma in Pharmacovili” by YogikripaMedSkills Academy.
- Drug development and clinical trials
- Introduction to Pharmacovigilance
- Key terms
- Regulations governing Pharmacovigilance. (Local and international)
- Individual case safety reports ISCRs
- Medical evaluation of AEs
- Narrative writing
- Causality assessment
- Expedited reporting
- Risk assessment, evaluation and management
- Signal detection tools
- QC in Pharmacovigialnce
- Pharmacovigilance softwares